Sorry, I promised to keep everyone updated, and I haven't been doing that.
I've finished working on expanding and collapsing the tree view and running tests in a background thread. I'm currently writing the code to display tooltips in the tree for any tests that had failures/errors. It's been hard to find out how to do this, because it's very hard to google for "tooltip treeview XUL" (and other combinations thereof) and get any meaningful results. However, I finally found some sample code to look at, and I'm hoping this doesn't take me very long.
I've noticed some small bugs in my parsing of nose's output results, and I also need to save some of the treeview settings inside of Komodo's preferences. Both of these "to do" items, however, are fairly insignificant.
My plan is to release it by the end of this week.
Labels: development, nose, python, testing