Computer - 486 CPU, 100 MHz minimum (Pentium 166 MHz or higher is recommended)
Soundcard - 16-bit Windows-compatible
RAM - 16 MB or more
HDD - at least 3.5 MB free space
OS - Windows 9x, ME, NT4, 2000, XP
SSB, AM, FM - using WAV-files
CW - using keyboard or paddle, soundcard receive;
BPSK31, QPSK31, FSK31, RTTY, Packet (HF/VHF),
Pactor (RX only), AMTOR (FEC), MFSK, Hellschreiber, Throb, Fax (RX only), SSTV - Martin 1, Martin 2, Scottie 1, Scottie 2, Scottie DX, Robot 36, Robot 72, MP115, Black&White 8/12/24/36/43, 2nd RX window. Up to 16 history bitmaps can be shown (smaller size).
TCP/IP connection via PACKET, as an alternative to SV2AGW Packet Engine and FLEXNET.
Requires additional network driver.
Features: CAT system is support for:
- simultaneous receiving of up to 10 stations in separate RX windows
- regular and contest modes
- search and statistics
- more then 140 macros
- simple scripting language support
- scanning frequencies and bands
- auto CQ function
- record and playback of audio signals
- launching others program from inside the MixW
- searching for operator info in callbooks
- color and font setup
- using DDE technology to dynamically pass data to other programs (for QSL printing, logging, map displaying)
- IARU beacons monitoring function for checking propagation conditions on dead bands
- import/export log data from/to ADIF, CSV, Cabrillo, raw text files
ICOM: IC275, 375, 471, 475, 575, 706, 706MK2, 706MKIIG, 707, 718, 725, 726, 728, 729, 735, 736, 737, 738, 746, 746PRO, 751A, 756, 756PRO, 756PROII, 761, 765, 775, 781, 820, 821, 910H, 970, 1271, 1275, R71, R72, R75, R7000, R9000, plus user-defined CIV address for other ICOMs.
YAESU: FT100, 817, 840, 847, 890, 900, 920, 990, 1000, 1000M, 1000MP
KENWOOD: All models + Elecraft K2
TEN-TEC: RX 320, Pegasus/ Jupiter
Return to Main Page
© 2011 Computer Systems