|YAMABUSHI JUJUTSU/AIKIJUTSU CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FOR BLACK BELTS
This program is specifically designed for Black Belt holders or above, with proper documentation of their rank.
Adding Jujutsu/Aikijutsu to your training or your school program will enable you to provide your students with additional
viable self defense training and ranking, thus increasing your student and financial base.
- Must possess a Black Belt in any other system/style
- Must show proof of current Black belt rank
- Complete 4 weekends of training during a 12 month period
- [minimum of 15 hours of training each weekend]
- Cost of the Certification Training is $2800.00 [$700 per weekend]
On the final weekend of the certification training you will take a Yamabushi jujutsu/Aikijutsu Shodan Black Belt examination.
The requirements of this test must be met to pass the certification examination.
If you are currently a school owner, you will have the opportunity to become a Chartered School in our system. You will
also have the opportunity to continue training and learning to obtain higher ranks.
THE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM RUNS IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
- 4 c Pre scheduled Training Weekends consisting of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 15 hours minimum of training per weekend
- Certification Examination at the completion of the 4th weekend.
- All Black belts who complete and pass the examination will receive a specially designed Yamabushi Jujutsu/Aikijutsu Certificate.
- Discounts will be available for groups of 4 or more.
Mugs 1 to 5
Back Body Grabs
Front Body Grabs
Tai Sabaki 1, 2, 3
Throws 1 to 6
Formal Kote Gaeshi 1 to 8
Mugs 6 to 9
Tai Sabaki 4,5,6,7
Throws 7 to 12
Tai Sabaki 8, 9, 10
Throws 13 to 18
Mugs 10 to 15
Review of Techniques