- Book that I'm currently reading: River of Gods by Ian McDonald. What India will be like in 41 years.
- Music that I'm currently listening to a whole lot: Soulive, Doin' Something.
Things that I could use
- A pair of Asics trail-running shoes.
- A daypack with a ruckstack-style (drawstring) closure. Still. These are hard to find.
- A copy of Brotherhood of the Wolf, for thunderstorms.
- Some new kayak shorts. Mine are all ripped and they stink.
- A good pair of cheap indestructible sunglasses that's big enough to fit on my big haid.
- A Big Green Egg smoker.