TRINITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
110 East Market Street
Mercer, PA 16137
Office Hours: M-F 9 a.m.-noon and
(ages seventh grade through adult)
- Hand Bell Choir Rehearsal - First
rehearsal TBA. The group meets in the choir room (second floor, east wing). In addition to a three-octave set of Malmark
crafted hand bells, the church now has a 37-note, three-octave set of hand-held choir chimes, crafted by Malmark,
- Chancel Choir Rehearsal - 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays in the
choir loft (sanctuary) and 10:35 a.m. Sundays in the choir room (second floor, east wing). Contact Kimberly Paglia if
interesed in this group.
- Worship Band Rehearsal
- 6:30 p.m. every other Wednesday in the choir room (second floor, east wing). Contact Kimberly Paglia if interested
in this group.
- Recorder Consort Rehearsal
- rehearses at various times in the choir room (second floor, east wing). Contact Cary
Cooper if interested in this group.
High Youth Group - selected Sundays, with times depdendent on the activity.
- M.A.Y.N. - Mercer Area Youth
Mercer Area Churches Working Together to Gather Youth for Faith Building and Fellowship
- Sunday Socials- On
various Sundays, stay after worship for refreshments and fellowship.
- Intergenerational Mission Trip
- Dana Eade and her husband Ryan led a mission trip for all ages in July 2013. More information and website are on the MISSION
FOCUS tab. A similar trip to West Virginia was in the summer of 2011
- Lenten Suppers and Devotions
- tureen suppers and devotions 6-7:15 p.m. Wednesdays in Lent.
- Men's Breakfast - 8:30
a.m. on the second Sunday of each month in the social hall (ground floor, main church building).
- Activities for the Church Family - Various
church groups sponsor a variety of activities throughout the year: hiking and other ourdoor activities; trips for theater
presentations, baseball games, and other activities in Pittsburgh; casual worship and picnic, decorating for Christmas,
work days for sprucing up the church grounds, luncheons, etc. Anyone with a suggestion for an activity should contact
the Church Life Committee through the church office.
- Call the office for information about special
programs and events.