My website will be moved to
My current interests are in Engineering R&D
My focus is on developing new concepts and working
with organizations interested in converting concepts into products, systems, and businesses.
I have recently filed a provisional application
for a patent on the manufacturing processes for several Soya based sweets and will be glad to discuss joint venture arrangement.
I am actively working on
- A patent application for a Solar PV system. I will be glad to discuss joint venture plans
after I file the patent application.
- A framework for an engineering model of the
human body. I am keenly interested in suggesting the development of the model to medical and engineering researchers.
- Several other ideas to file for patents.
Volunteer Email Business Counselor with SCORE.
Retired from the Board of Directors of Capital
IIT Alumni Association.
Briefly about me:
- Executive (GS-15 for 14 years) at US Federal
Government from 1988 to 2004
- ARL Distinguished Professor at Naval Postgraduate School, 1996
- Program Manager at EEA, 1988
- Manager of Advanced Technology Projects at Martin Marietta Data Systems, 1985-87
- Program Manager/Senior Systems Engineer at Mechnaical Technology Inc., 1980-85
- Senior Engineer at MathTech, Inc., 1978-79
- Senior Lecturer, The University of Newcastle Australia, 1969-1978
- Visiting Professor, Drexel University, 1976
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, 1959-69.
My Current interests:
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Creating and Developing Ideas
- Collaborating with others to convert ideas to products, applications, and systems
My areas of expertise:
- Energy systems
- Mechanical systems
- Business counseling
I am keenly interested in applying technologies to
- Combat corruption
- Improve governance
- Create national and global wealth