Non-Beach related fun for the family:
1) Go Carts - corner of Route 28/Route 39 (Sisson Rd) - Harwich Tradition and a must
for any child ages 3 - 14. (And parents..)
2) Bumper Boats/Batting Cages - 322 Route 28 past GoCarts towards Dennisport -
great fun, but don't go if you don't want to get wet - all ages.
3) Trampolines - on Route 28 past Bumper Boats to Dennis - good for little
4) Golf - in Harwich two courses are Cranberry Valley - nice course open to the public,
more expensive and challenging than local links on South Street in Harwich Port. Need to plan more in advance for
5) Mini-Golf - Rte 28 in West Harwich at the Weatherdeck and if you keep going into
Dennis, more courses all along Rte 28 every couple miles.
6) Cape Cod League Baseball - Harwich Mariners
- Home Field: Whitehouse Field, Harwich H.S., Oak Street, Harwich - click link below for schedule: