Recent and Upcoming Events
- June 22, 2005
- Professor Roberto addresses the Princeton Alumni Club of New England at an event sponsored by Mintz
Levin in Boston, MA.
- June 29, 2005
- Professor Roberto speaks at the Greater Miami Society of Human Resource Management in Coral Gables,
- July 14, 2005
- Professor Roberto speaks about the Columbia Space Shuttle tragedy at the YPO Family University in
- July 15, 2005
- Professor Roberto publishes the lead article in MIT Sloan Management Review. The article is
entitled "The Art of Making Change Stick," and it examines why some corporate initiatives simply become another flavor of
the month, while others lead to sustainable changes in the organization's processes and behavior.
- Julyl 17, 2005
- Financial Times publishes a favorable review of Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes For An Answer.
- July 22, 2005
- Economic Times of India publishes "The Fight Club" - a very positive review of the book, including
information from an interview with Professor Roberto.
- July 25-28, 2005
- Professor Roberto teaches at the Nomura Research Institute's Advanced Management Program in
- July 30, 2005
- Professor Roberto appears on Bloomberg Radio in New York, discussing his book.
- August 1, 2005
- Kirkus Reviews publishes a very positive review of the book.
- August 4, 2005
- Nikkei, Japan's leading financial newspaper, writes about the book.
- August 6, 2005
- 5 Star Reviews! As of now, the book has received eight stellar reviews on Amazon.com.
Each reviewer has given the book 5 stars.
- August 7, 2005
- Jessica Moore interviews Professor Roberto on Bloomberg Radio.
- August 8, 2005
- The Chicago Tribune publishes a very positive review of Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes For An Answer.
- August 10, 2005
- Toronto's Globe and Mail publishes an excellent, in-depth review of the book.
- Professor Roberto appears on KFNN radio in Arizona to discuss the book with host Wayne Stutzer.
- August 15, 2005
- The Forth Worth Star Telegram publishes a review which concludes that Roberto "separates himself from
the pack with an in-depth exploration of the human and organizational obstacles that can inhibit sound decision-making processes.
- August 17, 2005
- Publishers Weekly describes the book as a "highly readable volume" which is "refreshingly jargon-free." The review concludes that "managers who must lead a group through
a plan of action will surely benefit from Roberto's process-centered approach."
- August 22, 2005
- Professor Roberto appears on New England Business Today (6:30pm) on the New England Cable News (NECN)
- August 23, 2005
- Barry Nolan interviews Professor Roberto on "Nitebeat" - which airs at 7pm on CN8 (The Comcast Network).
- September 2, 2005
- Tom Ellis interviews Professor Roberto on New England Cable News regarding his book and lessons that
apply to Hurricane Katrina.
- September 8, 2005
- Professor Roberto speaks about the book in Milwaukee, WI at an event co-sponsored by Marquette
University and the Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin.
- September 20, 2005
- Professor Roberto speaks at the Harvard Business School Club of Boston.
- September 28, 2005
- Professor Roberto is interviewed on Bloomberg TV, for a program that aired on the first weekend in
- September 30, 2005
- Don DeCesare interviews Professor Roberto on WLIS/WMRD radio in Connecticut.
- October 20, 2005
- Professor Roberto addresses the YPO organization of Pennsylvania at an event in Boston, MA.
- October 24, 2005
- The National Post of Canada features a column by Diane Francis about Professor Roberto's book.
- November 1, 2005
- The November 1st issue of CIO Magazine features an excerpt of Professor Roberto's book along with
an interview with him.
- November 2, 2005
- Professor Roberto speaks at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland in the institution's leadership
- November 9, 2005
- Professor Roberto speaks at the Harvard Business School Club of Washington, DC.
- November 30, 2005
- Professor Roberto addresses the Harvard College Club of New York and the Harvard Business School Club
of New York.
- January 9, 2006
- Professor Roberto spoke to the Young President's Organization chapter in Cincinatti, Ohio.
- January 12, 2006
- Professor Roberto conducts a Microsoft Office Live Meeting Leadership Forum event about his book at
noon eastern time. For more information, see www.livemeeting.com
- January 23, 2006
- Professor Roberto will be speaking about his book at the Princeton Club of New York.
- March 17, 2006
- Professor Roberto delivered a lecture at the John Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory regarding the
Columbia Space Shuttle Accident.
- May 10, 2006
- Professor Roberto offered a workshop at the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- May 15, 2006
- Government Executive magazine publishes an article about Why Great Leaders Don't Take Yes For An Answer.
- June 27, 2006
- Professor Roberto spoke at the Society for Human Resource Management national conference.
- July 18, 2006
- Professor Roberto offered a workshop at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- July 21-29, 2006
- Professor Roberto taught at the Nomura School of Advanced Management in Tokyo, Japan.
- November 10, 2006
- Professor Roberto will be speaking at the Operating Room Manager (OR Manager) conference in Orlando,