- We now offer a video recording of the recurring phenomenon in your home (or on your property) that is a record of possible
past haunting uncertainties of human behavior that may still be occurring there. These manifestations may occur in the form
of residuals and/or interactive elements.
- We do this recording through on-site investigative performances that are culturally/historically accurate to your location
(and its former occupants).
- During these investigative performances, we record the manifestations of haunting dramas that may be contained in the
past personal spaces of your home – which may or may not conform to today’s physical structure or room layout.
- This recording is done through no-evasive physical archaeological excavations of your “haunted” house of
- The procedure involves the identification of the following scenario:
- “If, a give situation or event occurred here, then there are a limited number of possible haunting uncertainties”.
- We investigate these uncertainties by establishing a frame of excavation. We “layout” a “grid”
of performative acts in particular social spaces of your location. This “framing” is meant to address the following:
type of presence is occurring?
does it occur?
is it manifesting? And…
is it manifesting?
- The investigation involves a series of theatrical “rehearsed” performances (or “ghosting” techniques)
which are meant to create a “stratigraphy of profiles” (past cultural responses to our investigative practices)
that will locate haunting uncertainties in specific spaces of your home or business.
- These rehearsals are meant to change the haunting uncertainty of a given space into the probability of a ghostly certainty
in that space. The certainty is achieved through the establishment of a “history” of meaningful relationships
between the investigative team and any individual entities, if they are manifesting as an interactive presence.
To lean more call or email us at:
Our services include a free consultation session and a preliminary peripatetic survey of your property!
Not all investigative
excavations produce a haunting certainty of an interactive presence