|Martin Tower, Bethlehem Pennsylvania
|view from southwest
1170 8th Avenue, Bethlehem, PA, Lehigh
Created with Sketchup 7
Uploaded from Sketchup 6
All texture and web photos taken by Philsey.
Latest revision uploaded on 02/11/09
Status: Accepted into the "Best of 3D Buildings" Layer in Google
Martin Tower Statistics:
• Former world headquarters of the Bethlehem Steel Corp.
• Built in 1972.
• 330 feet tall with 501,269 ft2of
floor space plus 53,229 ft2 in basement.
• 21 Stories high and built with a cross-shaped floor plan.
• Floor plan maximizes corner offices and window offices.
• Named after then Beth. Steel chairman Edmund F. Martin.
• Designed by Architect Haines Lundberg Waehler.
• Purchased for $2M in May 2006 by the current owner:
c/o SWB LR LTD
2295 Corp. Blvd., Suite 222
Boca Raton, FL 33431
|Marin Tower Model
|image of Sketchup Model