What would a person need to use one of these applications?
- A computer* using Windows
- A version of Office which includes the program "Access"
* If you are considering making a move from paper to electronic media, it may be time for you to evaluate your current
Information needed from a client:
- How many persons are going to have access to the application? Who needs access to what information?
- Depending upon the application, what levels of confidentiality are involved?
What about training?
- I prefer to do the setup myself as it gives me the opportunity to do some basic training. (A manual is also provided.)
How much does it cost?
- It depends upon
- which application you are looking at
- what levels of security you need in terms of who is using the application
- where you are in relation to me
Can I speak to other clients?
- Yes. I will be happy to provide you with that information.
How can I learn more?
- Contact me and I will be happy to answer questions.
- Open the Powerpoint overview of the nature of these applications with the link on the Home Page.